Welcome to the Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (USIIS)
The Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (USIIS) is a secure, confidential immunization information system that helps healthcare providers, schools, child care centers and Utah residents maintain consolidated immunization histories.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) Migration complete Monday, May 8th! Questions? See migration flyer. For more information on USIIS user login issues, please visit the page "USIIS Updates" under the "USIIS" menu dropdown.
About USIISThe Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (USIIS) is a free, confidential, web-based information system that contains immunization histories for Utah residents of all ages. USIIS consolidates immunizations from multiple providers into one centralized record.
Parents & IndividualsTo request your own immunization record, you must be of legal age (18 years or older). If you are requesting the record of a minor child (under age 18), you must be the child’s parent or legal guardian at the time of the request.
Provider FacilitiesHow to Participate – Healthcare Provider Facility
Schools & Early ChildhoodBenefits of USIIS
- Saves time looking for immunization records
- Users may view or enter immunization history
- Determines which vaccines are current, due, or overdue
- Prints the official Utah School Immunization Record (Pink Card)
- Generates information that assists with compiling the School/Childcare Immunization Report