The Utah Department of Health Immunization Program is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in supplying COVID-19 vaccine. Covid vaccine is now widely available throughout the state, please visit https://coronavirus.utah.gov/vaccine-distribution to see where vaccine is available nearest you.
As information is changing quickly, the Immunization Program will continue to update this page to assist in keeping healthcare providers and the public informed of COVID-19 vaccine updates.
COVID-19 Provider InterestInterested in becoming a COVID-19 Vaccine facility?
Please review the below items.
If your facility is able to meet the requirements and checklist, providers should complete the below survey. A PDF of the questions can be found before entering the survey.
Please note: Not all providers will be eligible to administer the vaccine due to patent population, storage and supply. Additional resources will be made available to providers who do not qualify.
COVID-19 Provider Training RequirementsRequired training links as listed in the Facility Enrollment Checklist:
Instructions to complete above trainings:
Additional Checklist Resources as listed in the Facility Enrollment Checklist:
COVID-19 Provider FormsCOVID-19 Provider enrollment and miscellaneous forms.
These forms will update and additional forms will be made available as information is quickly changing.
Review vaccine product information on the CDC website:
Resources for COVID-19 Providers
Ready-made materials that can be used to build confidence about COVID-19 vaccination among healthcare teams and other staff are available at CDC’s COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit for Medical Centers, Clinics, and Clinicians. Materials include:
- A guide for building vaccine confidence within health systems, medical offices and clinics
- Turn-key slide decks for immunization coordinators, the healthcare team and other healthcare personnel with information about COVID-19 vaccines, tips for building vaccine confidence, and tips for having effective vaccine conversations with patients
- Posters, fact sheets, FAQs, and social media
- Printable buttons/stickers for staff to wear once they’ve gotten their vaccine
- A video describing how ACIP makes recommendations and advises CDC on the use of vaccines in our country
For more information about COVID-19 Vaccine, please email: email@example.com